Monday, April 25

Three of my favorite people turned 23 within a week of each other. This is for them.

Dearest Kaitlyn,
Thank you for being a constant friend.  I am so sad I missed your birthday, but since Harry Potter was involved, it's like I was there in spirit.  I will never forget the countless hours we spent at your house, eating nutella and baking, watching Mary Kate and Ashley, and drinking chai tea lattes.  I was so blessed to have you stand with me in my wedding, and I can't wait to stand by you in yours... in a month!! I love you and I am so proud of you for getting into med school. Also, we need to finish our book.

Allison, aka Pea,
I am so grateful for your friendship, and the fact that our lives are in the same newlywed stage right now.  All those late night talks before bed were so sweet.  I will never forget our road trip together and the hilarious moments that took place then.  I love being able to call you and talk about being wives and our future plans.  I cannot wait to see you this weekend!!

 Blair Bear,
I'm so glad you got to spend your birthday at Hogwarts. I can't wait to watch HP dh2 at midnight with you this summer! I love that we have so much in common, and can text each other random quotes whenever they seem necessary. I love watching Glee or Friends with you while drinking strawberry daiquiris, or doing puzzles, or laying by your pool.  I will never forget summer 2009, whether it was crying together in the upper room, or walking in silence to breakfast.  You are my lobster, and I can't wait to see you this weekend, too!!

No comments: