So, I'm moving back to blogspot. I like tumblr, but I had no motivation to write what was on my heart. By the time I got done looking at all the new posts, I was either tired or needed to move on to something else.
Anyway, I am currently at camp, which means I am in a constant state of exhaustion. It's been fun being able to be in the office and see Nick during meals. I've also had a lot of fun with the East kids, when I get to see them. Today, I asked Walker what he wanted to be when he grew up. He replied, "A man." Bravo.
LOST is over. The end was great. I am still sad, though.
Here are some things I have learned since graduation:
1. Einstein's has the best chocolate chip bagel EVER.
2. Sleep is in fact not overrated.
3. It is in fact possible to miss a city so bad it hurts.
4. Common Grounds withdrawals are sad.
5. Surrender is healthy. And hard.
6. Only Jesus saves. Nothing else.
Ok, I'm tired. Bed time.