Tuesday, June 15

It's time for healing, time to move on.
It's time to fix what's been broken too long.
Time to make right what has been wrong
It's time to find my way to where I belong.

There's a wave that's crashing over me
And all I can do is surrender.

Whatever You're doing inside of me,
It feels like chaos, but somehow there's peace
It's hard to surrender to what I can't see
But I'm giving in to something heavenly.

Time for a milestone, time to begin again.
Reevaluate who I really am.
Am I doing everything to follow Your will?
Or just climbing aimlessly over these hills?

Show me what it is You want from me.
I give everything, I surrender.

Time to face up, clean this old house.
Time to breathe in and let everything out
That I've wanted to say for so many years.
Time to release all my held back tears.

[Whatever You're Doing-- Sanctus Real]

1 comment:

Alyssa Brown said...

LOVE this song. This was my song junior year. When I was debating about dropping pre-med...whatever He is doing. It is so much better than whatever I think I should be doing.