Thursday, October 28

Walgreens Canvas

So, if you know me, you know that I love pictures. They are all over my room.

Well, Nick and I had talked about getting a couple of our engagement pictures put on canvas, but it is pretty expensive.

The other day, Walgreens had a special where you could get $10 off  a photo purchase greater than $20.  I stumbled upon their canvas options and decided to try it out.  I ordered the 12X12, because that is the smallest that we wanted them, and I chose a picture that we love but weren't planning on using for the wedding.  I didn't want it to end up being really crappy quality but still feel like I needed to use it since I had paid for it. 

First of all, their canvases are already much cheaper than what I could find before.  For the size we ordered, a typical price is around $60.  The original price for the Walgreens version was $35, plus I had the coupon!


Well, I must say, I am pretty pleased with the quality! And for half the price, I think it was worth it!

I hope to order the other two pretty soon!


1 comment:

Alyssa Brown said...

Sweet. I love how it goes on the side too.