As I sit in my 3 hour class and listen to my professor go off on completely random tangents in an effort to make himself sound awesome, I am going to write about three recent blogs I have enjoyed. The first is a singular blog post and the final two are blogs as a whole.
1. The Pioneer Woman-- Ten Important Things I've Learned About Blogging.
- I have been challenged by this blog, for sure! She gives different ways to help develop your blogging skills, and I can't wait to apply them to mine.
2. Young House Love
- I stumbled upon this blog yesterday, and I am IN LOVE. I have tagged so many ideas for our wedding and for art projects. Some of my favorite sections are Projects, House Tour, Art We Heart, and DIY Decor. I love it all, really... This couple is uber creative and uber cute.
3. Kevin East
- Kevin, better known as "Opee" to those Pine Covers, is a relatively new blogger. I encourage anyone who reads this blog to check his out. He has chosen some great things to write about. Some of my favorite posts are, "Tough Conversations: With Your Child," "What Every Child Should Hear From His Parents," "What Does Excellence Look Like?" and, "Fostering: When The Music Fades."
I hope you check out these blogs and maybe learn something in the process.
Thanks for reading!
To do for the weekend:
- Write a paper for Sign Language
- Go to Sign Language lab
- Go to the zoo (hope it doesn't storm)
- Go to Taste of Downtown Plano (hope it doesn't storm)
- Study for a Sign Language quiz