Tuesday, October 14

Love will come back around

what happens when being obedient isn't so cut and dry?

what if you don't know which way is the right way?

what do you do then? do you sit and wait, knowing He will make His way clear?

or do you act, knowing that He is faithful and will be glorified in whatever decision you make?

I have never been so stuck before, in so many ways. I can do one thing, and be fine... I can do another thing...
and be fine. but I don't want to be fine. I want to be obedient.

I want to hear what He is telling me and do what He wants. but I can't hear what He is telling me.
and I don't know what He wants.

I feel useless, pointless, without a purpose. I'm struggling with trusting that He will reveal His plan when His time comes.

"Don't be troubled. You trust God, now trust in me...
I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
No one can come to the Father except through me."

He is the Way. I abide in Him, and He in me... When I abide, I am following the Way, because He is the Way.

When I realized this on Sunday, I was comforted. Still slightly freaking out. But comforted.
Those decisions I have to make do not hold any weight to following the Way.
That is my only purpose... to abide and glorify. Nothing else matters.

So while I don't know right now what decision to make, it doesn't matter.
As long as I am following the Way.

He will let me know when we get there.


No comments: