Wednesday, February 4

close your eyes.clear your heart.cut the cord.

So when I find a song I like, I listen to it on repeat until I find another one... Right now, that song is Human by The Killers... I have absolutely no idea what it means, but I like it. If I owned You Found Me, by the Fray, that would be the new song. However, I only have a video with it on it to a preview of Lost... I don't think I explained that properly. Oh well.
Anyway, Basically the only 3 songs I have listened to on my computer for the past couple weeks are Human, My Life Would Suck Without You, and Feel That Fire by Dierks. I guess I don't really get sick of songs that I choose to listen to... which is funny bc I get really sick of songs that are overplayed on the radio. I'm convinced the most overplayed song in the country genre is Cowgirls Don't Cry by Brooks and Dunn, followed closely by Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift. The most overplayed song in the Christian genre is I Can Only Imagine...

I just filled out a Random 25 Things thing on Facebook... and so now all these random things are flashing through my brain... I hate taking showers. And brushing my teeth. And I get really upset when I have to stop what I'm doing to go to the bathroom. Sometimes I get to the point where I am about to pee my pants because I want to finish what I am doing first. I love sweeping... I hate folding clothes... I won't even turn them right side out most of the time. I love the fact that hotel doors lock behind me. In fact, I love the smell of hotels... and the feeling of hotels. I don't sleep with a top sheet... just a bottom sheet and a blanket... Because when I do sleep with a top sheet, I just kick it to the end of the bed. Answering the phone in a professional way gives me chills, I get so excited.

I need to do homework.

If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and He will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking. But when you ask Him, be sure that your faith is in God alone...

Whatever is good and perfect comes from God our Father, who created all the lights in the Heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow. He chose to give birth to us by giving us His true word. And we, out of all creation, became His prized possession.
[James 1]

PS Human has come on 5 times since I have been writing this... :) Oh and I just looked up the song to try to figure out what it means, and I like it even more now. whoop.

No comments: