Wednesday, February 25

History will know who we are

well my blog is still weird... but we're working on that.

I have found the song I want played for my first dance at my wedding. I will keep it a secret until then... Mainly to avoid ridicule.


I am loving knowing how to get my computer to take a picture of the screen! Genius, I say! I also like having it on the "black and white" version, if you can't tell by the pics. Me and my brother freaked my mom out with it, once. haha! It's also fun to turn the screen lighting down all the way so they can't figure out why the computer is off...


I am excited slash nervous about the leadership conference this weekend. It's going to be so fun but I'm scared I am going to do something wrong.

I hate school. boo. Spring break soon! I walked the bear trail with a friend today... it was glorious. The weather is incredible!

I seriously need serious help with this capital punishment project. ha.

I now have 3 tutoring clients! whoop! 2 with latin! I don't remember my 6th grade latin teacher trying to make it easier or kid friendly. We just had to memorize everything, just like I would now. But kids these days... haha :)

22 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
His mercies never cease.
23 Great is his faithfulness;
his mercies begin afresh each morning.
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance;
therefore, I will hope in him!”

25 The Lord is good to those who depend on him,
to those who search for him.
26 So it is good to wait quietly
for salvation from the Lord.
[Lam. 3]

1 comment:

laceface said...

bahaha. I know what song is going to be your first dance song and I must say that I FULLY support it.