Monday, February 23

You are mine

Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine.
When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.
For I am the Lord, your God; the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
Others were given in exchange for you.
I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to Me.
You are honored, and I love you.
You have chosen to know me, believe in me,
and understand that I alone am God. There is no other God--
there never has been, and there never will be.
From eternity to eternity, I am God.
No one can snatch anyone out of my hand.
No one can undo what I have done.
[Is. 43]

No comments: