Wednesday, November 12

We're getting stronger now, found things they never found.

I am learning to trust more than ever before... To place others' needs before my own... To pray instead of worry... To breathe instead of cry.

Greek has officially taken over my life. And it's destroying me. Sometimes, when I am writing in English, I write Greek letters. You would think that if it's unconsciously penetrated how I write, I would be good at it. False.

Taylor Swift's new cd came out yesterday. Incredible. She is so talented.

I had my final psychotherapy session last night. Ok, it's a group psychotherapy lab... whatever. I am so glad it's over.

My little Monday girls at work are getting so good! I have had them for almost a year, and I am SO proud of them... they are 6, and they are like my best friends! One(one of my old prof's daughters) stuck her cartwheel on the high beam by herself, and another almost has her roundoff backhandspring... there was much screaming and hugging and rejoicing! They bring so much joy to my life!

I went home last weekend, and got to hang out with my high school best friends. I miss them so so much. It was Caleb's 21st birthday, so I wrote him 21 memories over the past 7(omg) years, and it was a struggle to keep it at 21. Caleb, Kaitlyn, and Bryan are those best friends that we could not talk for weeks... months... and still hang out like no time has passed. I love them and all the memories we have together.

I'm ready for all my friends studying abroad to come back already!!

Steven Curtis Chapman and Robbie Seay are playing at KOT's Christmas on 5th Street! I'm so excited! And I am loving the fact that I only have 4 weeks of school left. FINALLY.

I register for classes tomorrow! 2nd semester Greek(if I make it... merr), Forensic Pyschology, Theories of Personality, Bowling, Christian Heritage, and 3 credit hours worth of clinical therapy volunteering... I have a lot of different options. I am looking at working at the Family Abuse Center, where I would babysit, interact with familys, and observe counseling sessions! Or I might work at the Waco Center for Youth and observe and assist with cottage living activities(I don't know what that is... haha), and assist with recreational, tutorial, and psychosocial skills training...

I really don't know yet... I would really like to work at the Child Advocacy Center, since that's the kind of stuff I want to do later, but it requires a full year's commitment, and I don't have a full year to commit. haha.

I am reading William Faulkner's Light in August right now. It's good.

No comments: